Last updated: May 03, 2021
disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your
privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service,
You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless
of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Experience Benidorm
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Experience Benidorm, Calle de la Palma, Benidorm, 03501.
- Country refers to: Spain
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally
identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address
(e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit,
the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain
information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You
use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile
operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our
Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the
following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social
Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your
Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address,
Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the Company
through Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account. If You choose to provide
such information and Personal Data, during registration or otherwise, You are giving
the Company permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with this
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may
collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to the that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our
business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally
obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating
offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction
where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated
Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in
place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data
may be transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal
Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities
(e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent
or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data,
please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from
anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to
remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your
country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before
We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You
click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the
change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Privacy
may send promotional emails related to this offer/us. Don’t worry, we will never spam you and you
can always unsubscribe from receiving these promotions
- By email: email@example.com